The network is like the highway. It connects all areas of the business together and connect the business to the outside world. It is our goal to ensure that your network is stable and secure for all traffic.
What is a Network?
A network, in computing, is a group of two or more devices that can communicate. In practice, a network is comprised of a number of different computer systems connected by physical and/or wireless connections. The scale can range from a single PC sharing out basic peripherals to massive data centers located around the World, to the Internet itself. Regardless of scope, all networks allow computers and/or individuals to share information and resources.
Computer networks serve a number of purposes, some of which include:
- Communications such as email, instant messaging, chat rooms, etc.
- Shared hardware such as printers and input devices
- Shared data and information through the use of shared storage devices
- Shared software, which is achieved by running applications on remote computers
We provide technical support for existing network and design and implement new network for clients. The network is like the road and need to built right in order for traffic to traverse efficiently from the source to destination throughout the business. The types of devices we use in our design and implementation include but not limited to:
- Cisco Catalyst Switches
- Cisco ASA firewall
- Cisco AP
- Unifi Gateway
- Unifi Routers
- Unifi Switches
- Unifi AP
- Small business routers and switches